Monday, June 28, 2010

Have I got a deal for you. . .

Hi Everyone,

I am officially starting to move forward with my photography business and I need your help. I need to build my portfolio and that is where you hopefully enter the picture. I am looking for people who would like engagement, maternity, newborn, child or family photographs taken. The shoot would be approximately 1-2 hours and we can negotiate the location. Whoever participates will also get a CD with 50+ edited pictures and you will get a written release for the pictures you receive. This means you can post them or print them as you wish. Usually, this type of shoot is $100, but right now I have a special opportunity for you.

Here it is. . .

-The first 3 people who respond with interest will get photos done for free, yes, $0. You just need to email me back with what type of session you would like (maternity, engagement, newborn, family, children...) and then we can schedule a time and date.

-After the first 3 people are booked, sessions can be booked for $50. I will do 6 sessions for 50% off. This also includes the 1-2 hour shoot and the CD.

-Lastly, I will offer another 6 sessions at $75 which is a 25% discount.

If you are interested email me at StephanieBannonPhotography@gmail.com and I'll let you know what deal you qualify for.

Thanks so much for your help and good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I will take that deal, sign me up for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do i qualify for the deal? you can take some blog outfit photos for me when i'm there in september and i'll link you as the photographer. have added you under my 'Favourites'. This is really exciting stephanie! xx

    ReplyDelete