Monday, August 2, 2010

Maternity Shoot. . .my very first.








On Saturday I had my first maternity shoot. . .ever. Its kind of odd, you know, the focus really being some one's belly but I think everything turned out well. The heat wasn't too bad and this couple was open to suggestions and willing to give my ideas a chance. Some of them worked and some didn't but it was fun hanging out with this fun couple. This super cute couple is due mid-September and will be having a little boy. I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing him in a few weeks too.

3 comments:

  1. whoa, such a beautiful location. really lovely. you did a great job. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dad looking up with a little lens flare.. .
    is a really awesome shot. sharp.. good framing..
    makes me smile big.

    ReplyDelete