Wednesday, December 15, 2010

1 Week








Last Sunday I had the pleasure of meeting this fun family. The snow was still pretty fresh and I questioned if we should cancel or not. I ended up going and the drive really wasn't too bad. I'm glad I went. . .its always so much fun to see a brand new little one. This family was also a lot of fun to hang out with for a bit. While Mom and Dad where getting the new baby all ready I got to chat with big sister. She was such a smart little girl and had all kinds of things to tell me about. She loved her new little sister and was so willing to help out.

2 comments:

  1. AW so cute!!! What a beautiful family!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous stephanie! I love the shots in the basket and with the Santa hat on! Sooo cute! xx

    ReplyDelete