Sunday, May 22, 2011

Playing at the Park








These three kids took about a second to get comfortable. I think that within the first minute of meeting these guys I knew their plan for the rest of the evening, the names and ages of each kid and I knew exactly what their plan was for their family vacation. Its not the easiest thing to get three young siblings together for a picture but these three did a great job. They followed direction and were very polite. At one point while I was alone with the kids, I asked the youngest little boy who his favorite princess was. I really thought he was just going to laugh. . .you know, since boys don't like princesses, but instead he quickly answered "Mommy." What a sweetie! What a great family with three great kids. Thanks for the fun afternoon in the park and your kids are a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment