Sunday, October 2, 2011

Two Little Twins & Miss Blue Eyes










Oh my. Have these parents got their work cut out for them. These three little cutes were a blast. Not only were they super cute, but there personalities where so fun. I loved watching these sister interact. The two oldest just turned three and their baby sister is six months old. Back in April, I met this family for the first time. . .their littlest had just been born, see. I can't believe how much she has grown and changed over the past six months. (Just so you know, I did not edit her eyes at all. Really. No color change, no lightening, nothing. What you see is what they are.) It was such a pleasure to catch up with this family and see how their little ones are growing and changing. Happy 3rd Birthday big girls and Miss Blue Eyes, I hope you got a basket ;), you were too sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment