Saturday, November 12, 2011

Family.












I'm starting to love large families. I'm not from a large family, but the more I'm around larger families the more I love them. The dynamics are so different, the entertainment is endless and its just plan fun. Plus, I've created my own large family now. . .but I have three girls and one boy. These siblings were so funny the way they interacted with each other and it was obvious they truly enjoyed each other. Thanks for the great morning it was fun getting to know you all a bit better!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! Your photography just keeps getting better and better Steph! I'm so excited to see where you're going to be a year from now.

    Love the perspective, the colour and the genuine moments you've captured. xx

    ReplyDelete